Highlands Chalets ... Looking upon the Garden of Eden
With a new addition ... The Windmill Guesthouse
Both are situated 3 k outside Patensie on the route into the Baviaanskloof. Making it ideal for a stopover on your way in or out the kloof.
- 3 Private chalets, separate from the main house.
- Each has its own braai area and fully equipped for self catering purposes.
- Chalet 1: Open plan chalet with 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
- Chalet 2: Family unit with 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 queen size or 2 single beds) with en suite bathroom. Open plan living / dining / kitchen area with 2 single beds. Pool table for entertainment.
- Chalet 3: One bedroom with a queen size bed, 1 bathroom and a ¾ bed in living area.
"come as visitors - leave as friends"
Hosts are Pierre and Karien Ferreira
|e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||Phone: 042 283 0658|
|Pierre: 082 788 0447||Karien: 083 698 8063|
GPS : 33o 44' 55.41" S / 24o 47' 5.47" E
From Port Elizabeth / Hankey: 3 km past the turnoff to Patensie village the entrance to Highlands Chalets is clearly signed.
From the Baviaanskloof: 23 km from the start of the tar road the entrance to Highlands Chalets is clearly signed.